Integrated Distribution Planning: Bridging Traditional Capacity Planning and DER Planning
Presented by: Gerhard Walker and Hisham Omara
Thursday, November 2, 2017 | 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
Who should attend the webinar?
- Distribution utility planners
- Utility engineers
- Managers of utility DER programs
- State regulators
What will you learn?
- How distribution planning is evolving from a stand-alone process into an integrated application
- How modern applications put distribution planning into a central role for the distribution utility of the 21st century
- How optimal power flow and state estimation can lend to more robust analysis of investment options
In addition, if you would like to learn more about our Integrated Distribution Planning Solution:
Book a Briefing with us today