Toronto, Ontario – July 13, 2021 – We are excited to announce the launch of our dynamic email newsletter Watts Insider! Our goal with this newsletter is to ensure the content we create can inspire new ideas and provide your business with beneficial industry insights.
Emerging technologies such as battery storage, electric vehicle chargers, and rooftop solar are quickly connecting to local electricity grids, which is adding complexities to the already challenging task of planning and operating the distribution grid. Utilities face the challenge of managing a landscape of increasingly distributed energy resources while sustaining grid reliability, safety, and performance. Watts Insider’s curated content will give our readers an inside look at our latest designs, implementations, and thought leadership in an effort to help you build a cleaner, smarter and cost-efficient grid.
What you can expect from the Watts Insider:
- In Mid-January, April, July, and October, the Watts Insider team will deliver a neatly packed newsletter to your inbox with top partnership stories, the latest collaterals, articles, industry news, and upcoming events.
- Partnership Stories: Brief the top partnership achievements from the quarter with you to inspire our future collaborations.
- Resource Centre: Share the latest thought leadership collaterals (whitepaper/case study/user case) to help you understand the industry and solutions we offered with proven cases and applications.
- Market Insights: Recommend the recent articles from our industry experts to shed light on the market drivers, challenges, and strategies.
- Trending News: With your busy schedule in mind, we choose the most relevant news/reports to help you keep up with the latest industry trends.
- Upcoming events: Share the current and upcoming events where you can spot our experts sharing their knowledge and expertise.
Our first issue will be set to launch this Thursday, July 15. We will be regularly creating original content each quarter to share with you. Meanwhile, it will be exciting to evaluate how our readers are engaging with our content as we go along. We welcome any feedback and seek to continually improve with each issue as we strive to be your preferred business partner. Please do not hesitate to email us at any time.
Sign up for our newsletter today and we look forward to receiving your feedback!
About Opus One Solutions
Opus One Solutions is a software and solutions company with the vision of a digitalized, decentralized, and decarbonized planet. Its intelligent energy network analysis platform, GridOS®, optimizes complex power flows to deliver operational time-frame energy management and integrated planning to distribution utilities and other managers of distributed energy resources. GridOS is modular, scalable, and integrates seamlessly with existing data systems to unlock greater potential for distributed energy resources, including renewable generation, energy storage, and responsive demand. GridOS also facilitates the management of microgrids — from homes to businesses to communities — for the delivery of unparalleled grid resiliency and value to the electricity customer.
Director of Marketing and Communication
Opus One Solutions